Get a Sneak Peek of my Upcoming Product! 😎

charles shiro
31 replies
Hey everyone, I'm excited to share with you a sneak peek of my upcoming product! 👀 It's a plugin that summarizes Google search results and YouTube videos, helping you filter information more quickly and easily. 🚀 I've been working hard on this project, and I think it's going to be a game-changer for anyone who wants to save time and stay informed. Plus, it's completely free to use and ad-free, so you can have a seamless user experience. 😍 If you're interested in learning more and getting early access to the product, drop a comment below or send me a message. I'd love to hear your feedback and have you be a part of this exciting journey! 👊

Replies

Doğukan Tezcan
I would really like to experience the product!
Zeng
What a nice product!🤩 I would love to try it out.
Hello_Joy
Awesome! filtering information is such a hassle for me.
charles shiro
@sartaj_aziz_lone I will be more capable to do a good product! I also hope to get your advice and comments!
Jeffery Jin
Already use it everyday! 😜
Anna Decroix
sounds interesting! please do share the info:)
Vadim Voronovskiy
It can be extremely useful! I would like to learn more. Btw, what do you think about having a text ama with our community? We experimenting with such text AMAs directly on our platform. Will be cool to have a chat) lmk.
charles shiro
@vadim_voronovskiy1 If you can, how about joining us in the discord to communicate? https://discord.gg/JEJExVuWVM
Vadim Voronovskiy
@charles_ Sorry, was busy. I am already on your server. Tag me when you have time and we can discuss AMA!
S.N.Dineshan
Seems interesting have created coming soon page
Emily Matick
This seems like it would save a ton of time, looking forward to your release charles!
LisaKim
This sounds pretty interesting, I would love to support! Is there a Coming Soon page?