• Subscribe
  • Genuine question. Is remote work productive? πŸ˜…

John Son
    15 replies
    I personally, really, think working on-site is beneficial to both the company and the employees. It might be a cultural thing since I come from Korea, but do you all think working at home increases productivity? Let me know what you all think.. I am curious.

Replies

LIFE2FILM
    For me, working remotely is much better than working in an office. In the office, employees often talk and the whole day is spent communicating.
    Paolo Go
    I bring my experience here and speak for myself because everyone is different. I have noticed that if I'm at home, I feel more pressure and I basically never take any breaks during the day. I'm always in front of the laptop. While if I'm at the office, I have some excuses for coffee breaks, meeting others, etc. Therefore, even if I prefer working from home, I really need some office time too.
    John Son
    @access24 I agree with you that it is different with everyone. But either way, we get our things done. πŸ˜€
    Curtis Chou
    I think working at home has its benefits in that you can manage your time more freely. But I feel that the added effort to dress and go out to do work / collaborate in person can lead to extremely productive work that a remote style can’t offer. Hybrid work seems to be the future.
    Aaron
    @curtischou Couldn't agree more.
    John Son
    @curtischou Hybrid! That may ne the feature! 😁
    TheBigK
    5x more productive than working from office. Of course, this is true for dev/marketing/sales roles where you are an individual creator/contributor. I've often found that people engage in more chit-chats at office and take frequent coffee / tea breaks. I've been working remotely for over 15 years.
    hosnaara bina
    This is a brilliant, brilliant idea. This is my first time on your blog and I love it. Thanks for this awesome post freefinancialhelp
    Maria H
    Can be if you tune in properly and imagine that you go to the office. Ideally have a separate workplace
    Girish Gilda
    I feel the same. I believe working from office is more productive if you are working in a team.
    Ashley from Shadow
    Also come from a korean background and I can say that it is much more efficient than on-site work. Remote work allows you to focus and deep dive without any interruptions. Being in a comfortable space also helps you to produce better results! Culturally, I think Korea may not be ready for it because of the really strict top-down hierachy but I'd love to see more companies applying it!
    Marvin MΓ€ndle
    I think it depends on the employee. We just announced our remote tool.