• Subscribe
  • Generative AI sales assistants: do you think they can improve the quality of sales?

Julia Mogilevskaya
    5 replies
    Hi there, any thoughts related to the article blow https://medium.com/@helenprashchur/the-potential-of-human-like-interactive-generative-ai-sales-assistants-2265ad7d4583 In my opinion, it can be a pretty good idea to just chat as usual and get all the information I need about a product or a service without scrolling, searching, and spending my time surfing different web pages. Interesting to know your insights!

Replies

Thomas Yanik
    Yes, generative AI sales assistants can improve sales by enhancing efficiency, personalization, and customer engagement. They can automate routine tasks, provide valuable insights, and assist sales teams in delivering a more tailored and effective sales experience.
    Julia Mogilevskaya
    Processica Customer Portal
    @thomas_yanik thanks for your thoughts. They are really interesting. So, it would be more useful to have an AI assistant inside of CRM you think? Or does it have to be integrated with any of the popular CRM platforms?
    Joseph Thomas
    Yes, It can improve sales.
    Julia Mogilevskaya
    @joseph_thomas17 Thanks for the answer. Yeah, I also think it can improve sales. Do you think about any possible use case where AI sales assistant can improve sales? I am learning the retail market application of this. Will people chat with the AI sales bot to get information about the products and services?