(Game) How clear is your value proposition? Drop your headline and description for evaluation!

Mutlu Sakar
6 replies
It's easy for us to become so familiar with our work that we lose perspective. Recently, I received some incorrect definitions of my project, indicating that people didn't understand the service from our descriptions. That's why I thought it would be helpful for everyone to do a little test :) Paste your headline and the description from the hero section of your landing page, without mentioning your site's name, and let others guess what your service actually does.

Replies

Mutlu Sakar
I go first: Your AI Team Mate: Empathize, Ideate, Build & Repeat! Create validation funnel, collaborate with your team and jump from ideas to incredible outputs
Hey Mutlu, I believe your proposition is quite clear. Reading your headline+description i had the question: "is this a chatbot?" Here's mine :D ----------------- Every place has a story to tell. Explore everywhere in the world with a single app.
Mutlu Sakar
@gabriele_mazzola it is not a chatbot :( Is yours an app like a guiding app? Something like google maps but you can click to location to get detailed information?
@mutlusakar I see. it was probably the "AI team mate" that made me think of a chatbot! To answer you: our app is not really a guiding app (ouch :( ) It's more like an app that you use when you're exploring - for example - a city, and it crafts insightful stories about the places around you. In the future, we are planning to also have some sort of "guidance" in it, such as guided tours, but for now you're the driver and you choose what to look at
Tom Bruining
Fun idea @mutlusakar! Interactive product demos for small marketing teams More people convert when they experience your product. Craft and embed guided tours for your website, get expert support from your very first demo.
Mutlu Sakar
@tom_bruining wow it seems so clear even just with the headline. Disclaimer: if you are not selling an interactive demo tool, then it is the worse :D