• Subscribe
  • Fun friday ideas, please πŸ™πŸ»

Suchal Bojamma
    25 replies

Replies

Harpreet Singh
    One fun activity my team enjoyed was a "Team Football Match." It was an amazing way to lift everyone's spirits, get some exercise, and share a lot of laughs together! βš½οΈπŸ˜„
    Suvin Tharika
    One fun idea my team tried was an "Office Scavenger Hunt." It was a great way to boost morale and have some laughs!πŸ˜„
    Suchal Bojamma
    @suvin_marketingwhiz oh i love scavenger hunt πŸ˜„
    My3 Murthy
    @suvintharika Love me some scavenger hunt!!
    Kenisha Jain
    You can host a karaoke night 🎀where everyone takes turns singing their favorite songs. At the end of the day, you can crown πŸ‘‘ the best and the worst singer!!
    Bogomil Shopov - Π‘ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ
    1. Chair Rowing - it's a lot of fun if you work at the office 2. Cook together (especially if remote)
    Bogomil Shopov - Π‘ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ
    @suchalbojamma Let me know how it went. I am doing a research on "Fun at Work" for me workshop here: https://talkweb.eu/mental-health...
    Suchal Bojamma
    @bogomep yo!! Will try these πŸ™ŒπŸ»
    Suchal Bojamma
    @bogomep oh cool! I’ll check it out
    suhas teju
    Go Home early and take rest
    Akash Verma
    Host a foosball tournament with real money prices!πŸ˜„
    Zekiye Nur Kesici
    Hi Suchal! One fun Friday idea is to have a themed potluck lunch where everyone brings a dish from their favorite cuisine.
    My3 Murthy
    We once did archery & it was so much fun!
    Suchal Bojamma
    @my3_murthy we do that time to time. It’s so much fun
    Gurkaran Singh
    How about setting up a virtual escape room challenge with quirky tech-themed puzzles? It's like debugging your way through a labyrinth of fun on a Friday! πŸ•΅οΈπŸš€
    gill richardson
    Some board game playing is always a lot of fun. Thanks to services like OxEssays https://oxessays.com/services/as... , I can indulge in board games much more frequently than just once a week. It's a great way to unwind and enjoy quality time with friends or family, knowing that my academic assignments are in good hands.
    alex Ivanovski
    Barbecue with the friends and family