Frustrated or Angry? How do you deal with that daily?

Demetre Mildiani
16 replies
We all feel a bit down some days, but some days especially feel gruelling. How do you tackle the feeling of frustration with the environment or in the extreme case anger? Do you have a specific method to controlling yourself, how do you manage yourself in situations like these?

Replies

Jade Grimwood
Move the emotion up and out of the body. Put on a great song and dance! Shake and move your body. Release all the frustration and change your vibration💫
Hossein Yazdi
For me, it's usually a matter of time to recover from frustration, however, I mostly try to remind myself about the positive aspects of my product and revise my workflow on how I can improve it to tackle the problem.
Julia Zakharova
listen to the silence, talk a little bit about my feelings to someone, lie on the sofa.
I agree with @hosseinyazdi and @julia_zakharova2. My routine for 14 years has included daily Vipassana meditation, both first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. This practice helps me manage frustration and anger by grounding me and allowing me to reflect calmly. Additionally, I've trained in positive psychology according to Seligman's PERMA (Positive Emotion, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning, Accomplishment) model. I've even adapted it into SPERMA, adding an extra "S" for sound. This not only integrates my professional focus but also makes it memorable for everyone in the group! 😂
Julia Zakharova
@herwig_kusatz I once attended a 14-day vipasana course. When for 14 days you are silent, you don't consider anyone, you are by yourself and try not to think anything, concentrate on breathing and other things. Afterward, I changed my life 180 degrees
Terrence Kelleman
Great topic with great replies here by Julia and Herwig. Do you push ahead or do you pull back? It's such a personal decision. My intuitive guidance tells me to let go and stop pulling at the knot. That there is something in this I have to learn from and let go of for the moment until my thinking clears. Other-times I'm just too invested in an idea or too reluctant to accept the results as they are and I can push something much further but the risk in that bull-headed ness is that you can be blind to the fact you're making things worse. One of the best bits of advice I got when I was down and out: "If you're digging a hole, stop digging!"
Demetre Mildiani
@terrence_kelleman I love this Comment, it's very insightful and Wise, cheers to learning to manage ourselves better day by day.
Kabir
Time is a great healer!
Benny
Normally just get out the house and do some exercise with the devices of course.