• Subscribe
  • From your personal experience: what is the best way to collect feedback from Beta Testers?

Ina Simeonova
    5 replies
    A little bit of context - the app will be released and shared with the beta testers community thought Test Flight initially. Any advise will be highly appreciated!

Replies

Ethan Young
    In my experience, creating a structured feedback form with specific questions has been incredibly effective. It ensures we get detailed insights on various aspects of the product, from usability to feature requests.
    Ina Simeonova
    @ethan_yung What is the best way to collect feedback in your opinion? In the case that it's already an open beta - in-app/e-mail? Have you used any tools you can recommend personally? :)
    My3 Murthy
    Do you mean what tools to use or what process to apply?
    Ina Simeonova
    @my3_murthy More what tools to use (considering we're using Test Flight) but also tips on the process are very welcome :)
    Gurkaran Singh
    When gathering feedback from Beta Testers, I find that creating a simple form with questions is key - it's like debugging code; the quicker, the better! Plus, adding emojis always puts a smile on testers' faces 😄.