From 0 to $225 MRR in 50days, while in highschool

Victor Giurgiu
1 reply
Hey entrepreneurs, Vic here! I made a post, not too long ago, about my first month bootstrapping my SaaS at 16, so I thought about following it up with an update : ) Around 20 days passed since that post, so here are the stats: 💰MRR: 226$ 🤩Users: 825 🎉Active subscribers: 46 🚀Listed programs: 102 What went right? I managed to attract 4 companies to get listed on the platform, without paying for any blog placement, ads or any other paid promo. I finished programming the publisher dashboard and the feedback for it has been great so far! The revenue had a really healthy growth, with only 8% churn rate, so I am really content with that. What went wrong? I feel like I was a bit inconsistent with posts on Reddit, Twitter, Blog and TikTok, so I am working on posting daily on my road to 500$ MRR I didn't focus enough on customer feedback, so I am trying to improve this in the following weeks too. I have yet to develop an emailing system, and I had some customers complaining about it quite a lot.

Replies

Fabian Maume
Congrates Have you considered posting on Quora? It could be a good complement to Reddit. You can check out QApop 2.0 to have some help with the channel.