Friday Mood 🤩 What are you planning to do tonight?

Julia Doronina
14 replies

Replies

Varvara Kisialeva
Just to chill and watch some anime with a bottle of beer ehehehe
Misha Krunic
Hi, Julia! To be honest, it has been a stressful and tiring week for me, got a lot of work done, so most likely - I'm going to be resting! Cheers!
Julia Doronina
@price2spy I think, this is the best solution for Friday evening!
Blake Evans
I really love Friday night because I've finished my work for the week and have free time to relax. Tonight I'll go shopping with my family and have dinner together. Then I spend 2 hours studying German with my study group at the coffee. Finally, after I get home, I choose a favorite movie and watch it until I go to bed.
Julia Doronina
@blakeevans A good plan! Any movie recommendations?
Mia Pham
I actually have a call tonight at 11 PM. Can't wait to hash out partnership details though!
Benoit Chambon
Unfortunately, working lol. Had a fantastic night yesterday, but need to achieve my goals of the week today ;)
Kevin Offret
I work this week end haha
Max Velin
I associate Friday night with spending time near the computer. No matter how angry my wife gets. I can't rest any other way. I like to come home after a hard week. Get something good to eat and turn on some game. It relaxes me and that's how I relax. Right now I'm playing Fishdom. I've been playing this game for a few years now. It goes along the lines of a casual three-in-a-row game and an aquarium type game to be exact here. You can upgrade and buy all sorts of things. You can also pass levels and earn coins and crystals. A game that requires a good brain. Does anyone else have a Friday like I do?