• Subscribe
  • Free SEO or Paid at the beginning of the adventure

Steven Marshall
    1 reply
    Officially launching our new SaaS, my task is to grow the company whilst keeping the sales, marketing and product area aligned. Im predominantly from a sales background so SEO is not my strong point. Curious to know if using Paid tools such as Semrush or third party SEO partners is worth it in the earlier stages of launch or trying out some recommend free SEO tips and tricks (if any would like to share?) before committing funds.

Replies

Gilbert Rono
    A tool like Semrush can really come in handy. If I were in your shoes, then perhaps what I would be focusing on is trying to understand my competition and focus on coming up with an actionable SEO approach. And for a tool like SEMRUSH you can use to check out some of the keywords that your competitors are ranking for, then start with the low competitive keywords. As to whether you should go with free SEO tools, there are some good ones but obviously limited in terms of features. You can get trials for some of the tools you are looking into. You can do a lot with the trials in terms of spying on your competitors. Another option in case you are short-handed and find things piling up is to consider having an SEO expert on your team.