• Subscribe
  • For which social/community apps do you need an AI assistant?

Ankur Singh
    6 replies
    We are looking at future integrations for SamurAI : Our Community bot powered by GPT3.

Replies

Anna Chen
    Including: 1. Social media management platforms such as Hootsuite or Buffer. 2. Online discussion forums like Reddit or Quora. 3. Event planning and scheduling tools such as Meetup or Facebook Events. 4. Community support networks like Nextdoor or Slack Communities. 5. Content curation services like Flipboard or Feedly. These are what I know so far, but I feel that there are still many places where AI assistant can be used, such as tutorial guidance.
    Sherry Xena
    I don't like AI automatic reply
    Alexis Khvatov
    AI assistants are becoming an increasingly popular tool for managing our lives, and the possibilities of their use in social/community apps present many exciting opportunities. There are a wide range of apps that could benefit from having an AI assistant; from on-demand delivery services to content aggregation services. By leveraging AI, users could get quick, tailored responses when they need support or help processing data. AI assisted solutions also have the potential to free up resources allowing self-care platforms and other community services to be run more efficiently. Ultimately, AI can take our social/community app experiences to a whole new level and help build better connected and engaged communities.
    Alex Hopkins
    This is similarly a great content material we very truly loved looking at. This is not constantly that we have possible to sort out a problem stumble guys
    LisaKim
    Discord servers could make really good use of AI assistants
    Aputsiaq Geisler
    Unlock the power of data engineering with our latest, comprehensive guide. Packed with the most up-to-date insights and real-world examples, this Databricks-Certified-Professional-Data-Engineer free pdf resource is your key to success in the ever-evolving data landscape. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting your journey, our free PDF equips you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in your career. Stay ahead of the curve with the freshest content, expertly curated for 2023. Don't miss out on this invaluable resource - download your free copy today and become a Data Engineering pro!