• Subscribe
  • For God’s sake, follow the Lean Startup Method

In recent years I've seen quite a lot of novice entrepreneurs and social media gurus going around telling people that the lean startup method doesn’t work anymore.. that’s outdated. Since apparently, everyone’s quick to trash it, and I’ve seen many ridiculed for following “principles” that I consider just common sense, I thought this would be a good time to re-read the book and write a post on some reflections about what’s changed about building MVPs, operating Pivots, and fundraising in general. What’s below is a copy of just that, a post that tries to understand what's changed and what's still valid about the lean startup.. Essay link: https://www.june.so/blog/lean-startup-method-2024

Replies

Ashutosh Pandey
    Thanks for sharing the insight @enzo_avigo , do you know any new products that are doing this really well.
    Enzo Avigo (📊 june.so)
    @penguin_1928 I'd say Linear did that really well, their MVP was a chrome extension that removed the noise from Jira. Clear and minimalist design turned out to be one of their main value props!