First thing you did when you were back from the holidays?

Hassan Sajjad
32 replies
Visiting PH is mandatory 🔥🔥😁

Replies

Steve Zhen
Open my to-do list
Slept soundly, dreams echoing with distant waves.
Max
Hey there! I hope you had a great holiday! When you're back, the first thing you should do is to catch up on any urgent emails or messages. It's always good to prioritize and get back into the swing of things. By the way, I'm about to launch my own product soon. Do you have any advice for someone like me who's about to launch their own product? I'd love to get your feedback once my product is live. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
Igor Lysenko
I'm partially working in the new year, so I continued working on my product.
Sanyan Sharma
Sleeping!!!
Virginie Cazol
Classic one: checking emails
Terrence Kelleman
Took my lessons from reading "My Best Year Ever" and started building out my goals for 2024 using my struggles of the past as indicators for opportunities in the future. Also used the SMARTER method to break out each goal. Specific ​‣ ​Measurable ​‣ ​Actionable ​‣ ​Risky ​‣ ​Time-keyed ​‣ ​Exciting ​‣ Relevant Specific Measurable Actionable Risky Timed Exciting Relevant
Christin Koehler
Organized photos, crafting a visual diary.
Claudia Lyons
Listened to local radio, reacquainting myself with home.
David strc
Jogged in the park, greeting familiar streets.
Emma Jon
Baked familiar bread, filling home with comfort.
Good Will
Sorted souvenirs, trinkets whispering stories.
Kathilien John
Called loved ones, voices like warm embraces.
moris mathew
Dug into emails, a digital mountain to climb.
Noah Jessica
Cuddled with pet, catching up on tail wags.
Isaac Martin Otim
You guys are back from the holidays already? Give me a few days 😂😂
ChatofAI
1. Stay in touch with my clients and discuss pre-holiday business. 2. Visit PH(I'll still be visiting during the holidays) and maintain the daily habit. 3. Continuing with my daily coding routine as usual, after all, I'm an engineer. 😎
Nick
I went outside and started my Jeep and it was insanely loud and realized someone had stolen my muffler off of it overnight.........gotta love NY, well I guess it gives me an excuse to get a performance muffler now! Have to be positive, the year just started! 🤣🫠
Indu Thangamuthu
Sulk over the fact that the holidays got over so quick!😴 And of course, got prepared to get back into the work zone mode
Prem Saini
Sat down, read a book, made my calendar for a week of to-dos :)