• Subscribe
  • First... Personal Branding or Product Branding?

Naveed Rehman
    4 replies
    Feels like a chicken-and-egg problem... What you say?

Replies

Diksha Patro B
    I think Personal Branding first before Product Launch will give leverage towards Product Branding. Let's be honest - people connect with people more and makes it all the more reason to connect with Products as well :)
    Flora Diep
    In reality, both personal and product branding often evolve simultaneously. Ultimately, the timing and emphasis on either personal or product branding depend on your goals, industry, target audience, and the resources at your disposal. Both are essential, and a balanced approach, considering the interplay between the two, often yields the best results.
    AmazingSylvia
    If you have a personal branding, your prodcut branding journey will be easier
    Carol Moh
    @flora_diep couldn't have said it better myself! Typically, for early-stage startups/products personal brand is very important because people are investing/taking a chance on you and your ability to grow and build out your product. Equally, if your product does not have good branding, it is hard to stand out amongst the crowd. If I had to pick, I would go with @sylvia_sheng choice of personal branding first, followed by product branding (ideally building up to launch and then product branding carries through)