Finished #6 on PH without any support. My learnings are...

Sarvpriy Arya
33 replies
Hay fellow makers, I've launched Okfeedback yesterday, 9th jan on PH and got #6 in day rank and #12 on week rank initally it was #3 then it became #4 then ended up #6 But I am happy as it is my first launch. Quite late because I was hasitating as everyone out there do. Upvotes: 228 Comments: 96 Followers: 326 New Signups: 15 Here are my learnings 1. There is a seperate linkedin and PH influencer market who will pitch you to get boost your PH launch. 100 upvotes in under 50 USD 2. You have to support other launches to get support for your launch 3. I messaged almost 500 people on linkedin groups and got response from almost 50 people 4. Tweet about your launch and politly ask about launch promotion. They will definitely help you 5. PH launch is good for inital traction You can promote your launches here.

Replies

Messages From Life
when you say 15 sign-ups you mean 15 sign-ups to your free plan? to be honest cold mailing 500 people seems a lot to me is for 15 sign-ups. how did you get that many comments on your launch? 96 is a lot. how much was your total time investment .
Sarvpriy Arya
@messagesfromlife the goal was at least launch. I was supporting folks on their launch so they supported me https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Khul Anwar
@messagesfromlife how about conversion rate on cold email ?
Sarvpriy Arya
@messagesfromlife @khulanwar it was a beta launch, I get 20 signups and I guess I messaged almost 300 folks and I think I got 50 replies
Rich Watson
@messagesfromlife @sarvpriy_arya Upvoted and dropped a comment on your launch. If you would kindly follow and support my launch at the end of the month, thanks! producthunt.com/products/trade-hub-the-social-trading-app
Messages From Life
@sarvpriy_arya congrats on your launch. how did u get that many comments? and how useful are comments in ranking your product? what would you do differently in retrospect? what task was the highest value and what things did not help your launch?
Tegan Bradleys
Isn't buying UVs discouraged by the platform?
Flora Diep
Anw, congratulations. And thanks for your useful sharing
Diksha Patro B
Thanks for sharing your journey here :). We are planning to launch soon as well and this is super helpful!
Prem Saini
Buying voted is against the PH guidelines, so better not fall into it
I appreciate the insights you've provided, and I'm sure many fellow makers will find them helpful for their own product launches. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.
Khul Anwar
Cool. Thanks for sharing. i also get insight from comunity to ask support from Top hunter when you do launch. it will be tasklist for my next launch
Markk Tong
I wish you continued success with Okfeedback, and I'm confident that your insights will be valuable for other makers looking to launch their products.
Sjoerd Handgraaf
Very cool write-up! Much appreciated.
Iqra Arif
Well done! Congratulations on the successful launch
Aarushi
Launching soon!
Thank you for sharing, this is amazing
ShaoNing Sun
Thanks for so useful sharing! How do you send cold start emails? and how to ensure delivery rates?
Janie Baek
wow thanks for sharing your insights! interesting to understand the impact of your launch :)