• Subscribe
  • Finding affiliates for a software company?

Sean Ward
    1 reply
    Besides the standard answer of "find people who's audience is that of your ICP" - I'm wondering if anyone here has niche/industry specific advice that could help a software company (bootstrapped with a small team) find quality affiliates. I have a B2C tool called Pluq.io that is similar to Google Drive + Dropbox but for bookmarks and links, which essentially means that the "ICP" is quite broad and similar to that of other cloud storage products. So i'm thinking affiliates will primarily be those that create content around digital tools & resources, productivity, "life hacks" type stuff, etc... When reaching out to these people, what do they expect to see from potential affilaite products? What makes an enticing affiliate offer for a software company? Thanks in advance for any feedback! Cheers and have a great weekend!

Replies

Erwan Derlyn
    I visited your site, and I think you are more of an alternative to bookmark managers like MyMind or Mem AI than to file sharing like Dropbox. You could start by Googling "best/top alternatives to [known solutions]" or [best bookmark manager]. You will probably find a mix of publishers and potential affiliates, contact some of them for possible inclusion. You could also create this type of content on your site and hopefully start ranking for these commercial intent searches.