• Subscribe
  • Finally hit my 100-day streak! 🔥

Zenda
    20 replies
    100-day streak | 859 points | 21 badges | 1 launch & #2 day rank During 100 days since I started joining the Product Hunt community, many changes have taken place in my life. Originally, I just wanted to launch my product, but I found that Product Hunt is different from other communities. Here, I always get some positive feedback, which enables me to persist on the road of entrepreneurship. Honestly, opening Product Hunt every day to upvote and comment on excellent products and interacting enthusiastically with you in the community has become a part of my life. Although the 100-day streak doesn't bring substantial rewards, it is a testimony to my persistence every day. I will continue to work hard and my second launch is coming soon! What about you? Share your winning streak record in the comment!

Replies

Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Congrats on reaching 100 streak. Keep um' keeping! :D
    Ali Jan
    Congratulations Zenda, on reaching a 100-day streak!
    Huge
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    wow~ Congratulations on receiving the 100 day badge! 100 days is truly a difficult task.
    Celeste
    Congrats 🎉 it's truly not easy to reach 100! I lost the streak after not checking in on the 15th day haha
    Udaya Sri
    Congratulations on this huge acheivement! I'm still on my 31st day streak.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Congrats on reaching the 100 streak! What is your goal? :)
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    @alexdigitalmkt Thank you for your support! I hope to maintain the streak all the time, haha. Keep learning on PH and keep launching my products :D
    Star Boat
    Congrats on your 100-day streak! That's some serious dedication!
    Nicola Lanzilotto
    WOOHOO! Congratulations on reaching your 100-day streak! Keep crushing it!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Cool Zenda! Congrats!! Keep it up!!!
    Rachel Miller
    I am new here and already loving the community aspect!!
    Aishwarya
    Congratulations!!! :D Broke my streak record twice! This time I am making sure I earn those badges! Fingers crossed :)