• Subscribe
  • Finally found the courage to launch. How much time prior to launch did you start preparing it?

Stephanie Cameron
    6 replies

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there, Gurkaran Singh! Congratulations on launching your product! It's awesome to see someone with such a diverse tech background finally taking the leap. As for your question, every launch is different, but in my experience, it's all about finding that balance between being fully prepared and just diving in. Remember, perfect is the enemy of done! Keep tinkering and innovating, and who knows what amazing things you'll create next. Best of luck on your entrepreneurial journey!
    Paolo Go
    Congratulations Stephanie! In my case, it’s 2 weeks before the launch. It’s never the right moment to launch, but launching your product is a good motivator to get feedback and improve it
    Curtis Chou
    @access24 What were some things you did to prepare for the launch Paolo? Would love to learn more!
    Stephanie Cameron
    @access24 Yes, I think this is it right? Its never going to be the right moment, so just go for it with a goal and learn from the results
    Paolo Go
    @curtischou I haven't prepared much, to be honest. I will launch the product with the core features and add new features in the coming weeks. Almost zero marketing if not a few posts here. I see the launch here on PH as just a way to let others know about the product. And working for the long term.
    Sadath N
    We're building ToolStash, a platform dedicated to empowering designers & founders with a curated collection of essential tools and resources. Our goal is to enhance productivity and simplify the search for what you need. Sounds interesting? Sign up for updates through the link! 🔗 toolstash.co