Figma has industrialized the way we approach design.

Bhhavesh Desalhey
9 replies
As a UX designer. Figma has industrialized the way we approach design. Allowing us to work seamlessly with other departments ensuring everyone is on the same page. The intuitive interface and features make it easy to create and iterate on designs, while the ability to share and gather feedback. Figma truly make it an vitally important tool in the design process.

Replies

That is true. I still believe there's a LOT that Figma (or any design tool out there) can do to make the experience better. But whatever competition there is in the space, Figma is undoubtedly at the top. In fact, I'm launching cxful ...and it's a UIUX suite and design system built upon Figma. For now, Figma rules. but I'm open to seeing better things from Figma and others :)
Andreas Sohns
Absolutely agree! Figma's collaborative features and intuitive interface have revolutionized the design process.
Daniel Burns
We are also using Figma, which has an incredibly intuitive user interface. It makes it very easy for our team members to collaborate with the numerous projects in real-time.
Adeeb Malik
I agree with your point. But, I also am a true believer in the power of competition. With no true competition in sight, we will only standardize what the 'only light' shows us. If there are choices, there's a fight, there's always the 'next rollout' to trump the competition. As @vertikanigam puts it out precisely. We need to keep our eyes and ears open. There might be 'Something in the Way'. 🤓
@adeeb_malik Right, competition is so important. And thanks for the mention. Subscribed to your launch, will be there to support you!
Piyush Shah
The ability to share, gather feedback, and iterate efficiently is a game-changer. It's become an irreplaceable tool in ensuring everyone stays aligned and productive.
Adeeb Malik
I agree until something comes and changes the game. In terms of productivity and collaboration, Figma still lacks, when talking about cross-team collab. But hey, that’s me 🫣 I strongly feel as marketers, creative peeps we have to be adept and ready to welcome the new (if it comes), else monopoly it is!