• Subscribe
  • Feedback wanted: Collect, manage and share your testimonials < what do you think?

Olly Meakings
    8 replies
    Testimonials can help your close more deals, convert more visitors and book more demos. But most founders aren't using testimonials in their sales and marketing funnels. That's why I've co-founded Senja.io to help you painlessly collect testimonials. And then share them when and where you need them. I would love to understand if you currently collect testimonials, how you do so, and where you post them on your website (and elsewhere). Would love to hear your thoughts.

Replies

Damon Chen
    Thought you have the vision, but you partnered with someone who said himself is a copycat 👎 https://imgur.com/a/coBbz0m
    Olly Meakings
    @xianmingchen Hey Damon, I wasn't aware of that email and we won't send anything like that again. There is no denying that we were inspired by testimonial.to and your amazing #buildinpublic story. However, we think there is room for more products and more innovation in this space, and that competition gives users more choice. I know how it must feel because many people copied roastmylandingpage.com both conceptually and word-for-word, but as we both know there is a LOT more to building a business than the idea. Especially one as broad as 'social proof'. There are lots of other players in this space, and what's right for one, won't be right for everyone. I hope you continue smashing it with testimonial.to.
    Damon Chen
    @helloitsolly I do really want to see your "innovations", hehe, but your tech cofounder just copied testimonial.to's existing features one after another, the most recent one is the embed code a week ago 🤮 I hope your relationship stays!
    orliesaurus
    I think most people I have met use Testimonial.to, it helps you collect these testimonials in a video and text format from various sources, I use it myself to collect Twitter testimonials
    Sushil Sharma
    Hey Olly, I do it manually right now for my website. You can check our testimonial page. http://realmonkey.co/testimonials But I added each testimonial with proof for better trust and credibility. I checked Senja and it's super easy to use.