• Subscribe
  • Feedback on new smart travel website

Torbjørn Aamodt
    3 replies
    Hello! I am working on a new project - TravelByCurrency.com, a website that helps individuals plan their travels by providing them with information on current and historical currency exchange rates. Planning a trip can be overwhelming, and making decisions on where to go, what to do, and how much to spend can be even more challenging. On my last vacation I chose a destination without checking the currency rates first, and it turned out to be about 50% more expensive than I thought it would be based on what the rates typically had been. That's why I created this website - to make it easier for myself (and you?) to understand the favorability of a potential travel destination from a economical perspective. With this information, you can better understand how the currency rate for a potential destination has fluctuated in recent years, allowing for more informed decisions when planning your travels. By using TravelByCurrency.com, you can hopefully avoid the risk of overspending on your trip by making bad decisions from a currency perspective - and make the most out of your travel budget. I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on my website. Could you find it helpful in planning your travels? Are there any suggestions for improvements or additional features you'd like to see? I am open to any feedback, and I hope to make TravelByCurrency.com a useful supplement to the other travel websites out there. Thank you for your support!

Replies

Hossein Yazdi
    Helpful product! However, the UI needs much improvement.
    Torbjørn Aamodt
    @hosseinyazdi thanks. Don’t disagree on the Ui front. What would be the biggest improvement to focus on initially in your mind?
    Mark Lense
    I used your site and I can say that I liked the design and how all active elements function. Also, I tested on a mobile device and it is well optimized. I recently read reviews of https://great-value-vacations.pissedconsumer.com/review.html and saw a description of a similar travel planning assistance service. Perhaps you will also become interested and find interesting references for some future updates.