• Subscribe
  • Feedback for my landing page!

Jerryton
    15 replies
    I just want to know, when you landed on my website's homepage, what did you feel? https://swatle.ai

Replies

Kavya Tripathi
    Hi Jerryton! The landing page seemed beautiful. But It was hard to recognise what swatle is, in the first go.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Hey Jerryton! At some point, PH community were kind and gave me ton of feedback. So, paying forward First, on the Hero section, I felt that I didn't have any idea what Swatle does and why it's special. — "Streamline Team Collaboration" and "Solution for Enhanced Teamwork" mean +- the same to me — as I use tone of all-in-on staff like Notion, Miro, I got no idea what I can get with Swatle — and was a bit concerned I didnt see a video or screenshots from product somewhere near main page Also you have a lot of text, which is hard to get through. I prefer when products show, not tell
    Casper Brix
    @kostyabolsh Good points, Kostya! What is your preferred website builder tool?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    You can find some examples from products that launched successfully not so long ago https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Casper Brix
    You could add some use cases from real people. This quickly enables the user to understand why they should use it :) All the best with your product!
    Sahil Patel
    I feel like you shouldn't use words like streamline, enhanced, boost, harness, intricate etc - looks AI-generated
    Futuristica Doo
    Hey. Checked out your website. Love the colors. But I have to agree with the previous commenters. From the first sight it is kinda hard to understand what is the tool for. I would change the tagline "Your Complete Solution for Enhanced Teamwork" to something more informative like: "Streamline your workflow with AI-driven task management and effortless collaboration." "Simplify your projects, optimize teamwork, and let AI handle the details." "Transform conversations into actions with intuitive AI and seamless team coordination." "Elevate your productivity with smart task management and real-time collaboration tools." "Manage tasks, boost collaboration, and stay ahead with AI-powered project solutions." (kudos, ChatGPT :D) Regarding the Features block: too many letters. In this dynamic time it is nice when you are able to read the page diagonally and get the idea right away.
    Ashley Garcia
    Love the simple and clean design! The colors and illustrations really pop. I immediately got a sense of what Swatle does and how it could help me be more productive. Only suggestion would be to add a few customer testimonials or case studies to build more trust and credibility. But overall the messaging is super clear and compelling. Nice work!
    aditya pandey
    Hey @jerryton if you want, i would like to do a website audit for this. I will give you the audit report having a - Landing page Score : Instantly see how your landing page performs with our expert score. - Get Actionable Insights to Boost Conversion : We focus on intuitive interfaces and seamless interactions, ensuring your digital products. - SEO Optimization & Copy Check : Get your content found and read—optimize both SEO and copy. Early bird offer : free (valid for limited set of customers) Drop your email if you are interested in it.