Favorite work from home tools?

Paul VanZandt
8 replies
Being the founder of an online whiteboard tool - I believe collaboration should be accessible from anywhere. With this in mind - what are your favorite tools for remote collaboration/WFH?

Replies

Paul VanZandt
@sarah_playford Thanks for the recommendation - I'll have to check it out! What does WorkHub do specifically?
Rhymer Espinosa
Slack. It's a must-have for remote working. Telegram. My clients are mostly Eastern European and Telegram is a big App there.
Paul VanZandt
@rimer_carlyle_espinosa Slack is definitely one of the most important remote collaboration tools. We work with teams in eastern Europe as well, so I might check out Telegram!
Pavel Kukhnavets
GanttPRO is a my favourite solution to work from anywhere including home. This powerful project management tool is based on an intuitive online Gantt chart. It helps in planning work, tracking tasks, setting deadlines, and collaborating with stakeholders. It empowers different teams to create unlimited projects and work with unlimited resources, even using a free trial. You can switch between views to get more flexibility. Besides the native Gantt chart timeline, you can use a board view or a task view. Dive here (https://ganttpro.com/) to get the details.