Facebook is only good for remembering people's birthdays. Y/N?

Tess Meskin
13 replies
I seldom go on the app, only ever to remember when my friends are born or what time an event is starting. For photo sharing, Instagram is the place to be. Anyone else share the same view?

Replies

MATTHEW MARTINEZ
Ha ha funny but not only birthdays, Many other things also remembering...Our Financial Consultant & Advisor will help you plan & save for your financial goals. Visit us now!
Jade Mackenzie
Y - wouldn't remember anybody's birthdays without it but that is literally the only thing I use it for!
Steven Birchall
Birthdays and possibly getting event invites out to people (and ensuring they don't forget the date / time of it) are the only real things of value left in Facebook.
Ben Sher
Epic platform for events - https://about.lounge.live/. Way better collaboration, event settings and excitement building!
Elizabeth Obee
I'm a forced user of Facebook for school info feeds. Our child's school uses Facebook for community updates. Yawn! Otherwise, yep, just b'days...
Shubham khapra
Y - I don't remember anybody's birthday. Facebook help me to remember birthday.
Ege Tülek
I deleted facebook 5 years ago and now just a bunch of people remembers my birthdays. But maybe it's more sincere this way?
Roberto Betancourt
It's great for buying things! I mostly use it to look for stuff that's hard to find and second hand items that are a lot cheapear than new.
Mark Lense
I have been using Facebook for a long time, but not very actively, since this social network does not seem to me convenient and interesting. Over the years it has not become more convenient and I go there very rarely. I also worked with their advertising account several times and faced various problems in the settings. The only thing I could find useful about Help Facebook was information that helped me solve some problems. I also tried to contact them directly but never received a response from support.
Tracy Williams
I agree. Facebook is not so popular right now. They don't develop it and there are a lot of new and more interesting. I even found a lot of negative reviews here https://facebook.pissedconsumer....