Facebook is officially 20 yo. Do you use this platform?

I remember registering in 2010. When did you register first?

Replies

Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
2007 and published apps and tried ads then
Jamie L
I jumped on the Facebook bandwagon back in 2008, and it's been fascinating to see how the platform has evolved over the years. While my usage has tapered off recently, it's still a valuable tool for staying connected with friends and family.
Pavel Dovhomilja
Yes, but just for fun.
Pavel Dovhomilja
@busmark_w_nika I didn't receive any hate because I didn't post anything :-D My use case for Facebook is about schoolmates and their lives.
Business Marketing with Nika
@pdovhomilja Me neither but can see them under some articles :-D toxic environment so I switched FB for LinkedIn and Twitter :-D
Diogo Maia Caetano
Oh no! I don't even remember when I stopped using it but I can tell for sure that I definitely stopped using it after "The Great Hack" documentary.
@diogomaiacaetano Okay, I have never seen this document so I added it to the list. Definitely know what I will be watching next weekend. :-D
Evan James
Worked in social analytics early in the early 2010s. How it's used today is a constant reminder of how a really cool technology could have been deployed compared to many of the detrimental aspects that were capitalized on.
Anjali N
Not anymore, I feel it has changed over the years and Instagram has taken it over for the youth :)
@anjaliinambiar Exactly, I check FB for only 3 things: ā€“ messages ā€“ events ā€“ and lurking in groups with MEMEs :-D
Bhargav Patel
2011 when I joined Facebook from their website, eventually used from mobile browser and switched to Android and iOS apps. All I hate about FB (Meta) is that in the last couple of years, they have made so many UI changes on the ads side, that every time I login to business accounts, I have to Google things to find button placements.
Saniyyah Prima
I rarely use Facebook for now but I've been using it since 2008 I guess after the friendster era
Atticus Li
2007, I remember when everyone started switching over from Myspace over to Facebook
Abigail Salimpuran
I joined the platform back when I was 6th Grade, that's around 2011. It's fascinating to see how it's evolved over the years. How about you, guys?
@abigail_salimpuran I use it personally only for selling things on Marketplace, learning about events and watching memes in groups. LOL.
Aris Nakos
Registered in 2008. Changed the business landscape.
Nitin Joshi
I don't go to facebook very often just for work social media posting just Even I don't have application in my mobile.
Mario Sorgente
Feeling old :'( 2008 my first post. Migrated to instagram though