• Subscribe
  • Extinct jobs! What's your guess?

Salar Davari
    29 replies
    Do you think any artificial intelligence will root out any jobs in the near future?

Replies

Matt Caine
    unqualified work... yes. Qualified work... no way. Many people overestimates "AI"
    Kate Chasten
    everything. Pretty soon it will be the boss and a bunch of robots handling everything.
    Salar Davari
    @kate_chasten i think you're going a bit harsh on AI.
    Pam K.
    @kate_chasten Lol. Who do you think will be the boss?
    Very plausible, but I still think the governments will impose some laws or regulations or at least re-training programs. I hope marketing will still be dominated by humans tho..
    Salar Davari
    @sandradjajic That could be a good solution. I think marketing will remain a human job for the most part.
    Customer support, content writing, copywriting, editing...
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    Yes, it already replaced my marketing team
    Judith Amarachi 💙
    It's possible. I think it will be difficult for AI to eliminate jobs that have to do with psychology, emotions, and human interaction.
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    Yep, AI will replace us all at one moment :D
    Jessica Liu
    Yes, I believe most jobs would be replaced by AI, but in jobs that require a high degree of logic and precision, it seems less likely that they will be completely replaced by AI at this time, such as medical and law.
    Lin Vert
    It's hard to set a clear point of view. We need to face this new reality by adapting our mindset and skills
    Bridie Lee
    The unfortunate reality is that companies are increasingly phasing out positions and doing mass layoffs for economic reasons. I have seen the phasing out of non-technical Project Managers at certain companies and this pre-dates products like our own, mDash (launched today!!! https://www.producthunt.com/post...). I think in many cases AI products like mDash are meeting this economic moment and hopefully taking some of the burden off of decreasing staff resources while eliminating less desirable manual tasks.
    Kim Curtis
    I think jobs will expand to either include greater breadth or a deeper focus. Take the role of an admin, for instance. If meeting notes, scheduling, etc. can be done by AI, this frees them up to take a different focus. The role doesn't necessarily go away, but what that role oversees either deepens or expands.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Copywriters - Legal Admin and eventually Lawyers at this $$$ rate - Content teams will scale down and add more AI / Content creation tools Vs more staff As like previous seismic shifts in the employment landscape - I think AI may not have the added benefit of providing greener pastures like the industrial revolution did.
    Artyom Sviridov
    Not an easy question to answer. Some jobs will go extinct while others will simply transform. As for AI, I heard a funny line: "Even if everything is automatized, someone must still control the whole thing and push the buttons".
    George Burmistrov
    Probably jobs connected with physical labor. But I think it will not replace humans even in those jobs. Machines will still need guidance. (I just hope we won't see the rise of SkyNet pretty please)
    Ameer Bacchus
    There's a great book AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future that goes down this sort of rabbit hole that I highly recommend checking out.
    Kristine Lopez
    Although it is very conceivable, I still believe that governments will enact some laws, restrictions, or at the very least, retraining programs. But I do hope that people will continue to dominate the marketing industry.
    Alexander Galitsky
    For all of AI’s progress, it still hasn’t mastered the water cooler chat!
    Liudmila Tofan
    Although AI can do WoW stuff it is not capable of really complex projects, and hope to take it a lot of time to rout out qualified jobs