• Subscribe
  • Exploring SaaS Animation Explainer Videos for Product Launches 🚀

Danni Emanuel
    2 replies
    Introduction: Hey Product Hunt fam! Let's dive into the impact of SaaS animation explainer videos on product launches. Share your experiences and insights below! Discussion Points 1. Have you used SaaS animation explainer videos for a product launch? Share your experience. 2. Challenges faced during the animation process and how you overcame them. 3. Any favorite SaaS animation explainer video examples? Share links and what stood out to you. 4. How do you measure the success of your animation in terms of engagement and product adoption? Benefits: What benefits do you think SaaS animation explainer videos bring to product launches? Discuss your thoughts! Engage and Showcase: Feel free to share your animations or seek feedback. Let's collaborate and learn from each other! Closing: Excited to hear your stories and insights, and also to showcase some of my portfolio! Kindly react out to me https://linktr.ee/danzvideoguru Best Regards! @danni_emanuel #SaaS animation #SaaS explainer #animation video #saas product #SaaS

Replies

Arina Spiridonova
    Hi Danni! Recently we had to create such a video for our new product. The first challenge was to get the external marketing team to understand the idea our founder had for the video. He seemed to have given a good enough brief but the result came out extremely poor. No comments, reference videos etc could help them create anything better. So, 4 days before product launch, we found a freelance creator on Fiverr, and in just a day he came up with a good enough video that we ended up using at launch. He provided us with a script template, asked some questions before getting down to work and in process. He suggested some changes to the script. This was a good enough result, but for the future launches / product updates etc I would consider using scribing technique. I'm not a big fan of stock videos with polished people – to me, it lacks personality. But it's definitely a fast way to create something that will convey the right emotions and visualize the message to the audience. Hope this helps :)
    Danni Emanuel
    @arina_spiridonova Hey, thanks for dropping a comment! It's always great to hear from you. Absolutely, your input is always valuable and I love hearing your thoughts. Feel free to share more anytime!