Explain your product to a 6-year-old child

Nastassia
21 replies
Lately we've been struggling to find the perfect hero block phrase for our Scade.pro landing page (www.scade.pro). And today I came up with this quote from Albert Einstein: "If you can't explain it to a six-year-old, you don't understand it." Let's play a little. Try to explain your product to a six-year-old in a way that would make it easy for him/her to explain it to another six-year-old :)

Replies

Alexander Ptitsyn
It's like a home work. Probably difficult right now. But very useful in the future.
I'm making a Chrome extension that makes Product Hunt even more fun to use. Features include dark mode and streak reminder 🙂
Nastassia
@jgani oh nice! Will you share the link, please?
@nastassia_k Definitely! I will post here on PH once it's live on the Chrome Web Store. Feel free to follow if you don't want to miss out :)
Marco Decio
Probably six-years old Einstein could perfectly understand differential equations ;)
Michael Shver
I'm making an app where you can add your soccer team, find other teams to play with, plan games, see and analyze results of these games to make your team stronger 💪 And you can also find sponsors to help you pay for what your team needs to get better 🔥 Well, I've tried 😂
Nastassia
@michaelshver cool project and nice explanation 🔥 Will you share the name of the product? I believe the community will be interested :)
Shawn Olds
@nastassia_k as a Dad of a 10-year-old and a 5-year-old, I love this use case for GenAI, I probably use GenAI daily for this with my kids. I fed our investor deck to one of our AI Helpers and asked it to summarize for an investor, then I pulled Claude into the conversation and asked it to summarize it for a 6 year old. https://box.boodle.ai/b/cedb7e31...
Lucas Bransbury
A super cool tool, that shifts from the unaware of you and your business to raging fans, ready to buy with no distractions. Think awesome funnels, landing pages, websites, forms, email marketing and much more in one place. Templates that work, so you never have to start from scratch.
Nastassia
@lucasdvb oh your last phrase is so powerful, that you neverr have to start from scratch. Cool, best of luck!
Elisa Tamburini
We are making a Chrome Extension to help Content Creators and Influencers double their results in few clicks.
Nastassia
@elisa_tamburini interesting. Is it AI based extension? Is it for texts or images or both?
Elisa Tamburini
@nastassia_k Not totally, the extension uses the engine of our main service. However, we have implemented automations - some of these based on AI - which facilitate the use of the Chrome extension and make it extremely faster. The extension is used (among many things) to convert affiliate links into deep links - increasing the conversion rate of mobile users. The preview images and text are provided by Open Graph, and can be chosen by the end user, otherwise they are generated automatically. I hope this answered your question, if you want more information I can share a guide article we wrote.
Rafael Crespo
we create the fastest sites in the world, 10 times faster than usual
Marvin Mändle
We make friends in companies even if they live around the whole world. We do this because if you have friends in your company, you have more fun there and will work better. We can compare the company to your kindergarten. With our tool you could meet your friends in kindergarten and have cool conversations with them without actually going there. And it will never be boring, because our tool helps you to speak about cool things.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! Imagine you have a magical drawing book that brings your drawings to life on your computer or phone. That's kinda what our Scade.pro is all about. You draw cool stuff, and it appears on your screen like magic! Remember, keep it simple like building a digital LEGO castle. Enjoy the creative fun! Cheers!