Explain your product like you are explaining to a 3 year old child.

Shubham Pratap Singh
12 replies
If I can explain it in simplest form : So we have this magic app, It helps save yummy food from being wasted. You know when you have too much ice cream, and you can share it with your friends so it doesn't melt? Well, it's like that but for grown-ups. And we use special smart technology to make sure the food is still good to eat. So, we make sure no food goes bye-bye, and everyone gets to eat the tasty stuff!

Replies

Nigel Engel
We make cool products
Jawad Tijani
My product is called Alta, and it helps professionals generate any type of content thanks to Artificial Intelligence. It makes it easy for them create high-quality copy in a very short period of time for a tiny fee per month.
Daniel Volynets
Launching soon!
So you know how we have storybooks that tell us stories with words and pictures? Imagine we have a magic friend named Bara. Whenever we talk, Bara listens and writes down everything we say, just like in a storybook. So later, we can look back and remember what we talked about!
Eden
I don't know if I could explain much of anything to a 3 year old 😂
Simon S
Linfo summarize the text present on internet.
Don't you ever wonder where the best locations are to invest in residential real estate? We help you quickly and easily compare over 450+ location in the U.S. Now you can make confident investment decisions to maximize your returns.
Michael Moore
AML Watcher is like a friendly guardian that helps companies and banks stay safe. It uses its state of the art technology to make sure everyone is playing fair. Just like how we have rules at home, AML Watcher helps grown-ups follow important rules too. It's like having a wise friend who keeps watch and makes sure everyone is being good. So, it helps grown-ups keep their money safe from tricky things and bad people.
You wanna avoid getting stuck with mommy and daddy in a group tour and not being able to get them to buy you tasty ice cream? Get them to use Touring instead, they can pause it whenever they want and get you the tasty stuff 😋
Nastassia
Aigital is like a magic wand for writers and artists who earn money on their creativity in seconds. Oh, and we also have an adorable cat named Misty :)
Росен Бобев
Espresso Quotes & Sayings mobile app - Wise words to start your day!
Neha
Imagine you have a magical friend who can answer all your questions and help you with everything. That's what YourGPT is like.