• Subscribe
  • Ever heard of AI workflows with human in the loop?

Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    3 replies
    A lot of business processes couldn't be simply passed to AI entirely and require constant human feedback to steer towards the desire results. Example? Generating a blog post. Every step in this process, from brainstorming ideas, researching, outlining, to writing the final post, requires human for confirmation and feedback. The same goes for a lot of other use cases. How are you implementing this human in the loop thing with AI? 🤔 Technically we can do that in ChatGPT/Claude by chatting with it back and forth but I find that not every convenient as I have to repeat the process every time. Appreciate your thoughts!

Replies

Rowan Maxwell Everett
    Yeah, I've used human-in-the-loop AI workflows on MindPal before and it works great. Super intuitive UI for setting up custom AI pipelines and having humans review/edit outputs at key steps. Def recommend checking it out if you need to combine AI and human intelligence for your use case.
    Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    For me personally, I often build my AI workflows with human in the loop on MindPal, like these https://youtu.be/N-5lKDHQOMM Super easy and fast to get started yet customizable enough to fit my exact use case
    xavi
    We created our home grown tool to help with that. BTW- we are releasing it tomorrow as a product