• Subscribe
  • Ever felt overwhelmed submitting to multiple AI Directories?

Jake Harrison
    5 replies
    One common issue I have encountered, and I believe many of you have too, is the tedious and time-consuming process of submitting your AI product to multiple AI directories for better exposure. It’s incredibly time-consuming, right? This is precisely why I created OneSubmitAI - a platform where you can submit your product once, and it will automatically be submitted across all top AI directories. Sounds relieving, doesn't it? I would love to hear more about your experiences and pain points with AI directory submissions. And of course, I would be honored if you checked out OneSubmitAI tomorrow on Product Hunt! I'm super excited to announce that I'll be launching OneSubmitAI tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Replies

Sophia Williams
    Amazing tool for the growth hacking.
    AdmitGPT
    We really need this tool, it will help us save tons of time!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Very cool - I am likely not the key demo here but I am eager to help support! LinkedIn in bio and I've followed you on here.
    Hailey.W
    That would be definitely helpful! My team is working on a new tool and we found it extremely tiring to submit the tool to different platforms. Your idea is great!