Entrepreneurship vs. employment: Which would you choose and why?

Jeorge
10 replies
Share your opinion!

Replies

Chikezie Sixtus
I will choose employment there you won't be bothered by risk management. But employment with a good pay though
Darya Antonyuk
I'd choose employment for now, cause I don't have enough expertise to start my own business yet. But that's a nice opportunity for somewhere in the future. You?
Daniel Hunt
Much prefer being in control of my own destiny even if it is 100x more stressful! Entrepreneurship!! Wouldn't look down on anyone that picks employment at all though - entrepreneurship is a tough game and there are plenty of days when I wish I'd made other choices!
Jeorge
@daniel_hunt4 couldn't agree more about the stress level! That's why I feel like I'm not ready for it yet. Thanks for sharing your perspective
Kayode Odeleye
@daniel_hunt4 @jeorge28 +1 It's better to be prepared for pain when going into entrepreneurship and be convinced it's worth it long term. Otherwise, building a great career could also help achieve life's goals
layla
I would choose entrepreneurship. It allows me to have more creative freedom, ownership, and the opportunity to build something meaningful from scratch.
Eric
I'd choose entrepreneurship because it allows me to pursue my vision, have creative control, and potentially scale a business. It comes with challenges but offers greater potential for impact and financial rewards.
Kayode Odeleye
Each has it's benefits and right now I wish I could combine both. For now, I am sticking with entrepreneurship
Evgeny Kotelevskiy
I would choose something in between, like a freelancer or independent worker. So that you can have a certain level of freedom to choose but you are not the business owner to take all the risks.