Entrepreneurship: Technicality or Creativity ?

Mark Lemuel M
7 replies
which is which? . choose one. Same as Quantity vs Quality. And please explain why it is more important to the other one.

Replies

Mykola Holovetskyi
Definitely a good balance of both. Technicalities are important to keep the business objectives in tact and make sure that business is running and there’s constant revenue and cashflow. Creativity keeps the engine of innovation running to fuel the potential ideas that could set the company a level higher. Think about pure technicality company as IBM and Apple as pure creativity company, both companies are great and they function well, though they are culturally different.
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
how about both?
Mark Lemuel M
@mplebl yes this is true! you need both! the only reason I made the poll is which is more important in the long run. or probably the most effective gauge to focus on.
Pratheek Adi
Entrepreneurship is all about finding the sweet spot between technical know-how and creative thinking. It's the perfect blend of strategy and innovation that drives success.
Mark Lemuel M
@pratheek_adi1 true! but on personal perspective, effective ways to make results are just consistency and action. technicals and creativity are nothing without consistency and action.,
Mark Lemuel M
i know most of you guys will choose both. the only reason I made the poll is which is more important in the long run. or probably the most effective gauge to focus on.