Employees who want to resign: How do you approach them?

Salar Davari
10 replies

Replies

Ashit Vora
Have an open discussion with them. You can not keep everyone forever. Everyone wants to explore new & better opportunities. See if they are seeking something and if you can fulfil their needs. If not, part ways happily.
Emily Willis
Talk to them, ask lots of questions & listen to their reasons
Salar Davari
@emily_willis1 I do. In most cases, it's either that they don't like the job or their want a higher salary. But I think there are other issues leading to such demands.
Abhishek Gharat
Approach them to: 1. Stop them from resigning 2. Getting feedback ?
Abhishek Gharat
@salar__davari No, I was asking what you want to approach them for. When resigning, someone who's made their mind, usually doesn't change it. You will notice that the ones who don't want to leave, will come to you to negotiate first instead of immediately leaving.
Elaine Lu
It's crucial to approach employees who want to resign with empathy and understanding. Start by listening to their concerns and see if there's a way to address their issues or offer support for their next steps.
Launching soon!
Approach employees who want to resign with empathy and understanding. Listen to their concerns and offer support for their next steps. Problem: Employee retention and communication can be challenging for businesses. Contentify can help by providing AI-powered agents to create engaging internal communications and employee engagement content. These agents can help streamline communication processes and improve employee satisfaction.
Daniel Burns
Approach the situation with empathy. Ask for feedback and listen carefully to understand their reasons for leaving. Seek for possible solutions to address their concerns, but if their decision is final, accept it. In any case, you should maintain a positive relationship with them.
Gurkaran Singh
When an employee wants to resign, approach them like debugging code - gently and with a keen eye for improvement!