• Subscribe
  • Email Deals

Ilia Lopata
    16 replies
    Hi guys, I need some feedback. Do you search your emails for shopping deals, coupons, discounts and etc.?

Replies

Phil Meyer
    There are some newsletter-style ads from specific companies that I like to receive and I always check them out. Search for things though? No
    Ilia Lopata
    @phil_meyer why not? My reason is , there are too many of emails to look for…
    Ilia Lopata
    @jaketital i know, right? But why? Is it because it’s difficult to search and u just don’t pay attention to it?
    Jake Tital
    @iliawhy of course. Also I'm apart of a big product launch community on fb as well. You should join and throw this question there as well. link is in my bio
    Jake Tital
    @iliawhy the later. I just disregard those kinds of emails. lots of them feel like spam
    Ilia Lopata
    @jaketital thx for reply man! Trying to fix this issue for people and businesses
    Paolo Go
    No, I normally don't. But it already happened that I used a discount code from an email I received. Normally it's only about hotels or car renting, or domain/hosting renewals.
    Ilia Lopata
    @access24 any particular reason y not? In my case, i just can’t find something useful because i have 1000+ emails 😀
    Paolo Go
    @iliawhy That's a good question. Normally I use email as a tool for communication. When I receive offers by email, 99% of the time I don't really need them at that specific moment. And the time I would like to get a promotion or discount, either I don't have it in my mailbox, or worse, I don't really think to my mailbox as a source of promotions and discounts.
    Ilia Lopata
    @access24 thx for your reply. That’s exactly what I thought and i think that with thousands of emails in inbox it’s impossible to search for anything…trying to fix that
    Paolo Go
    @iliawhy Yes, you're right. Good that you're trying to fix that, keep us posted and let us know!
    Ilia Lopata
    @shreya_gupta02 can you elaborate a little bit more?is it because it’s impossible to find anything through thousands of emails?
    Shreya Gupta
    @iliawhy yes and i feel emails should not be the way to get discounts or coupons… this area has always been a challenge for me & mostly of no use …
    Ilia Lopata
    @shreya_gupta02 especially if you have an old email for years and the amount of trash u get…thank you🙃