Elon Musk has renamed Twitter to X Corp!

Anil Matcha
15 replies
He recently announced X.ai as well as a competitor to ChatGPT What are your thoughts ?

Replies

Thomas Boulesteix
Musk's favorite letter must be X..
Charlie Kor
I just saw 'X' is Musk's vision of an "everything app". I'm not sure what the relationship is.. what is its identity?πŸ˜…
Nuno Reis
Will that be the main operating company behind Twitter or will it be a rebrand? I don't think what the main company name is will affect the product. The product will still be in the hands of Musk no matter what he or anyone calls it xD
Morgan Kung
It seems that only Space X is Musk's real β€˜Kid’, and the rest of the business is just responsible for providing fuel for it.
Looks like Elon is aiming for world domination one rebrand at a time! Can't wait to see what else X Corp has in store. Maybe they'll even rename Mars next πŸš€πŸͺ
Aida Zu
Strange that it's not something like 538nsifg-PGN
Simon
Well, if Twitter is not moderated at all XXX might take over? Or X-Men? And if he was an Aussie he could buy Queensland's XXX Beer and make it the official beer on Mars. X might end up marking the spot. Ok I will stop before I get banned. It's nearly Friday in πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Amin Boulouma
Way to go on your launch! We have our own launch today, and we're excited to join you in the cosmos. Here's to an incredible journey! πŸš€
Business Marketing with Nika
What do you think? How long has it will be taken to turn Twitter (or X) into a WeChat version?
Julio Medina
Can’t wait for the X Corp swag! So many cool things they can do with it.