• Subscribe
  • Early feedback before setting up launch?

Oliver Acevedo
    3 replies
    Hey, so I'm new here but have been trying to learn a bit from you guys before launching my app. I've enjoyed seeing product launches and the excitement for all that. It's helped me understand I still have some with to do before my launch. I don't feel I'm ready yet for an "official" launch but I was really hoping to get some early feedback on my app. I'm an indie developer making an AI character chat app. I know there's a ton of AI projects out there now but I originally built this for my kids and has just started growing from there. After seeing the success of similar apps, I figured I'd release it because I do think I offer some great advantages over the others. Would this be the right place to ask for a few people to try out my app and give me some honest feedback? I know normally it's done with a product launch but I'm not there yet and would like some feedback before that stage.

Replies

Eugene Bennett
    Just checked out your early feedback request on Product Hunt – love the enthusiasm! I'm excited to dive in and provide some valuable insights before your launch, let's make it a great one!
    Fabian Maume
    You can ask for feedback in the discussion area. There is actually a subtopic for it: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Nuno Reis
    What matters is launching. You may want to have some users before launching here, but ideally you build it and put it in the hands of people. There is no other way to truly know if something works for the users than giving it to them.