Early bird, or night owl?

Geetanjali Shrivastava
15 replies
I've never been able to stay up late to work, but I find myself going back to the habits of a young me who woke up at 4 am to finish off her work & then had a relatively easy day. What works best for you? πŸŒ… Early mornings, or πŸŒƒ Late nights?

Replies

mark acor
Early mornings! I'm brain dead and useless after 3PM. hahaha
tneogi
As a student I couldn't do late nights. Now as a startup founder, I can do both!
Daniel Engels
@tneogi I used to stay up late all the time when a student. Now, 12 years later, I still do it - but way more rarely.
Gurpinder Singh
I usually like to work late at nights. I think that's the time when there's no distraction and the kind of creative work I do (designing, music production, writing) is done well at nights.
Neha Dadhich
@gurpinder_singh Somehow I also agree. I do Youtube too and it's the best time for editing and for some(Apart from lighting issues) video shoots too. As in the daytime we do office work and to maintain consistency on Youtube Night time is the best.
I'm a night-owl! I like the peace at night - there are fewer distractions and I'm able to focus better.
Roberto Morais
Early mornings are my most productive time. My wife is working, almost everyone I work with is sleeping and so on. So I usually use it for my side projects and to learn new skills, late after my main job working hours I usually mentally tired and just want to relax or to read.
Demi Jones
I am an Early bird for sure. 4am is usually my best time of day to work. My mind is clear, rested and ready to take on the day!
Daniel Engels
I posted a similar discussion recenly. I was surprised by the proportion of the night owls here in PH community: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
JosΓ© AndrΓ©s Bonilla
Both... Afternoons are no friend of mine πŸ˜…
Soumya Chaturvedi
Depends whether I have morning catch up or not
Software Guy (Aarvy)
Definitely night owlπŸ˜…
Scott Carson
A night owl is a person, who regularly stays awake and active at night and wakes up late