Dream big! What's your biggest dream for your product/startup?

Bart Drijver
13 replies
We're all out here building our products/startups into something big. What's your biggest dream when it comes to your product/startup?

Replies

Richard Gao
For evoke-app.com, we hope to become the go-to place for any business or dev building AI apps with all the open source AI models we host on the cloud Hope build our own servers + datacentres one day as well
Alexis Khvatov
Dreaming big is the first step in making it big, and I'm committed to making my product/startup a success. I dream of creating something that will revolutionize how people work and live, providing infinitely more efficiency, flexibility and creativity than was previously thought possible. My biggest dream for my product/startup is for it to become an integral part of everyday life: something that makes the world just a little bit better. With hard work and some creative problem-solving skills, combined with a healthy dose of self-belief and dedication, nothing is impossible! It's all about taking risks and having passion for what you do. So go for it — take your dreams seriously, share them with the world and make them come true!
Sherry Xena
Make money, of course. Ha ha ha
Anoir Houmou
For creators to be fairly rewarded on RECRD!
My aim is to establish klu.so as the go-to platform for searching, saving, and sharing information. Just as Slack is synonymous with team communication and Notion with productivity, Klu will be synonymous with streamlining the management of informations. :)