Does Linkedin outreach work for Launching Soon pages?

Erdem Gelal
10 replies
I've seen companies with 700+ notification opt-ins. Is this possible with Linkedin cold messages? I'd appreciate tips & tricks 😊

Replies

Kyra Aylsworth
It's funny because I have been the recipient of many cold outreach messages and sometimes they hit at the right time (and I'm genuinely interested in the product they're building) and sometimes not (just busy, feels awkward). I'm hesitant to do the cold outreach myself because of this!
Erdem Gelal
@kyrio exactly. I've been at the receiving end a lot of times but started to emphasize when we were prepping for a launch ourselves :)
Julia Shareiko-Jensen
If you've got a solid network in the industry, it can certainly pay off. The real question is whether you're reaching out to your existing contacts or branching out to new people.
I would also love to know how people get 2000+ followers on their coming soon pages. If anyone has suggestions, please shoot!
Louis Garnier
Hey there! I've had some experience with Linkedin outreach for launching soon pages, and I can tell you that it can definitely work! Some tips and tricks that have worked for me include personalizing your messages, focusing on building relationships rather than just asking for opt-ins, and offering something of value to your audience. Also, consider leveraging relevant LinkedIn groups and communities to expand your reach. Good luck with your launch! 😊
Erdem Gelal
@louis_garnier thank you for the feedback! I've joined some linkedin communities and they seem to be pretty strong πŸ‘Œ
Ariel
@louis_garnier @erdemgelal Can you share some linkedin communities? Would like to have a try
Eliza Crescini
If you're part of different groups there, it does!