• Subscribe
  • Does email marketing work?

Tasbin Tasfia
    10 replies
    What’s your biggest headache while doing email marketing?

Replies

Natalia Toth
    For us, it certainly works to improve user activation and retention
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I think it does if done well. I've experimented with in few products.
    Rahul Parmar
    Email marketing works well when done right—it’s effective for engaging customers and driving conversions.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    For me: It is creating appealing idea that will be covered in the content Write subject line that will make the person open the email Make people engage with email (ideally purchase sponsorship, but it can be click within the mail or comment – praising it so I can use it as a testimonial on social media or so)
    Shiva Tejasvi
    I think it does when you implement it in a right way
    Ashley James
    My biggest headache is definitely dealing with the constant changes in spam filters. It’s a challenge to keep my emails landing in inboxes.
    Ripha T
    I’ve found email marketing to be really effective for staying in touch with customers and keeping them updated.
    Mas Esq
    One major issue I face is crafting content that feels fresh and engaging. It’s tough to keep things interesting for subscribers over time.
    Juliette BEGUE
    Email marketing is really useful to gather a community of contacts that are sensible to your topics and even convert. With a good segmentation and a good automation marketing tool, you can do great.