• Subscribe
  • Does cold email still work?

Shawn Yuan
    9 replies
    We are a B2B product, and we have been doing EDM recently, but the effect is poor, and the open rate has exceeded 50%, but we can't be converted into users. I would like to know your experience in cold email, and do you think cold email is a good way to find customers?

Replies

Jan Kostadinov
    Hey Shawn! Firstly, hats off on achieving a 50% open rate; that's well above industry averages! But, as we both know, opens don't always lead to conversions. Now, if you're peeking through the world of cold emailing, imagine it as a play. 🎭 Your open rate suggests that the curtain rises (the email is opened), but the performance on stage (your content) needs to captivate the audience enough to make them stay. Enter: Copywriting The narrative of your email, the tone, the call-to-action — all these can dramatically impact your conversions. Consider hiring or consulting with a seasoned copywriter. They can help in crafting a message that not only grabs attention but also resonates deeply with the reader's needs and interests. Cold emailing for B2B can indeed be a powerful method for customer acquisition when done right. It's about combining the science of understanding your target audience with the art of communicating value compellingly. In Growthx we can build a cold prospecting system where we put together endless lists of mails, we dedicate ourselves to doing this a long time ago and we have a team of experts. In addition to contributing this free value in a call that we have I will tell you everything you know you apply without limits about Growth Marketing. Let me know if you want to connect!
    Saif Ullah Khalid
    Ask yourself some questions: Does your product really solve a problem? Are you targeting the right pains? What values are you providing to the prospects?
    hayato onodera
    Cold emailing was not effective in my case either. However, I have heard about the experiences of people I know, and there are some effective cases, so I guess it depends on the product and the target of that product.
    Tomas Papazian
    Hi Shawn. Probably that is because you don´t have the winning mail up to now. Success in email marketing is 80% of that. If the open rate is good maybe the problem is in the body of the email. Hope I could provide some value for you. Would love to connect and share some more detailed ideas
    Jeff Fajans
    @tomas_papazian I'd be curious to hear more about your ideas for better conversion via better email bodies