Do you work on your startup on weekends?

Sepideh Yazdi
37 replies

Replies

Mordo
yes. startup is difficult
Adam Lui
Not only weekends but every waking moment I am not recovering from long COVID (it is a blessing to be alive)
Solomon Bush
@adamlui I totally relate to that. Are you referring to the long-covid?
Adam Lui
@solomon_bush that I am, I've been infected for years and my heart constantly feels worse but I simply will not die so why not make the most of life
Adam Lui
@solomon_bush and you relate because you too have been given a 2nd chance at life?
Jake Harrison
Absolutely, will launch my new project: Affordhunt.com today
Absolutely, weekends are like prime time for me to dive into my startup hustle. But let me tell you, AiToolsKit.ai has been my ace in the hole. Whether I'm crafting content for my website, fine-tuning my SEO game, or plotting social media posts, this tool's got my back. It's like this productivity buddy that helps me make the most out of my weekend work sessions. Plus, it's not just about the grind – AiToolsKit.ai also helps me manage tasks like a pro. I can organize projects and keep my team in the loop effortlessly. So, while weekends might be a mix of work and play, AiToolsKit.ai ensures that my startup game is on point, even when I'm putting in those extra hours. But here's the kicker – AiToolsKit.ai isn't just a weekday hero; it's an all-weekend warrior. It assists in marketing strategies that get my startup noticed and suggests ways to create content that resonates with my audience. It's like this innovation engine that's always churning out ideas. So, while I'm hustling on weekends, I know that AiToolsKit.ai is right there, helping me make every moment count in building and growing my startup. It's like having this trusty companion that knows just what I need to keep pushing forward, even on those hustle-filled weekends.
Ivan Dudin
Every day without rest. Working at a startup is my rest =)
Olena Bomko
I work on my clients' startups :)
Aloukik Bhatnagar
When you do a startup, you find your rest by working always :)
Developer X
Depends on situation but mostly no. Only, in case of any urgent need I do
Irina Ivashchinenko
Sometimes. But in general, I try not to work on weekends and it is better to have a rest before a powerful working week.
Henry
not really but it depends
Elena Tsemirava
Yes, always. Before the launch, I work at least 12/7.
Dave-Anthony Smith
Yes, weekends are a must for now. I definitely don't think it's sustainable for the long term, but in the startup phase, every second counts.
Dzmitry Tsemirau
Yes, I try to use every free minute.
Anna Shults
Yes, No weekends for founders:)