Do you work during your vacation?

Ilya Melnikov
36 replies
for example, at a resort or just during a vacation

Replies

Helen Butler
Still trying, but thus far everything has failed.
Yes! With our upcoming launch just around the corner, work is on our minds even during vacation. The excitement and anticipation keep us engaged, even in the midst of a break. ๐Ÿš€
Ilya Melnikov
@akanksha_hunts Cool! I wish you a successful launch :) and in normal mode, when there are no upcoming releases, do you also work on vacation?
Kate
Of course! Otherwise, when you come to work, you feel like you were born again. You don't remember anything, you don't understand... You ask yourself, who are all these people? ๐Ÿ˜„
Ilya Melnikov
@katushkas It's true - I've always noticed that after a long vacation it takes some time to get back into the process and remember who we all are and what we do in the project๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Evgeniya Chernishyova
I'm trying not to work at all because it's the only way to be productive after vacation
Ilya Melnikov
@evgeniia5682 I totally agree - vacation is about restoring productivity. Thanks for the answer
Mia Lam
I try to forget about work on vacation. I take my laptop with me and hope I don't need it๐Ÿ˜…
Ilya Melnikov
@ilamanova Cool! I also hold the opinion that a vacation is a vacation :) thanks for the answer
Neha
yes, most of the time.
James Sukosd
Yes, I do, but it depends on what type of vacation I'm having. If it's a stay-cation, I'll often continue working on projects and check my emails to stay connected. However, if I'm out of town or out of the country, I like to make the most of my time by developing new skills. I'll spend time reading and even take online classes to keep learning and growing during my travels.
Elena Tsemirava
Yes, before a launch there's always a lot of work.
George Burmistrov
No. Vacations are made for people to take a break from work. Yeah, you'll have to adapt a bit back to the workflow when you come back, but always being on the grind so to say is just too much if you ask me.
Valeria Koroleva
Working on vacation can lead to mental burnout ๐Ÿซฃ
Ivan Dudin
I try not to work, but I don't always succeed
YaลŸar ร–ztรผrk
A very interesting question, personally I always work on vacation - I have to, although I would certainly like to have more rest. Very interesting are the answers of others and the distribution on which side there are still more people
Ilya Melnikov
@istanbul_dev thank you for your answer and interest in the topic of the question
Laura Warren
From time to time it takes
Sakshi Gahlawat
No, but I take my laptop with me just in case there is any important work.
Ilya Melnikov
@sakshi_gahlawat a wise option! thanks for the answer
Yuriy YA
After the vacation, you need a few more days of rest)