Do you watch the news? if so what do you like/dislike about it the most right now?

Ojelola Ojelabi
6 replies

Replies

Simon Miller
Let's agree that the news is very different. I really don't like negativity. I don't like general news because there is always something about the war. I love football and prefer sports channels. I also like to use the Internet resources - https://1xbet.com/en/ By the way, Internet portals often replace standard media (at least for me).
Most of the time, media news is all about state-sponsored Propaganda. And nowadays, it has become challenging to distinguish between the truth and falsehoods in the news.
Alex Robinson
I used to watch the news religiously, but these days I find it hard to stomach. I think the 24-hour cycle is just too much – it's always the same stories on a loop and it's just so depressing. I'm trying to be more mindful about the news I consume, and only watch or read things that are truly important.
Rich Watson
prefer independent journalism. but i watch CNBC for their market news
Once I start watching news on Youtube, its algorithm decides that I am on one side of the politics, thus, shoving all the related news down my throat.
SSYoutube
I don't watch the news directly, but I keep up with current events through various sources. One thing I appreciate about staying informed is the ability to understand the world around me better and engage in meaningful conversations. However, what I find challenging is the overwhelming amount of information and sometimes the sensationalized or biased reporting. If you're feeling overwhelmed with the constant influx of news, consider using a YouTube video downloaderto curate and watch news content at your own pace. You can select reputable channels or sources that offer balanced reporting, and by downloading videos, you have the flexibility to watch them when it's convenient for you. This way, you can stay informed without feeling inundated by the never-ending stream of news updates.