Do you use nutrition apps for any specific goal? What are some of your favorite features?

George Ivascu
5 replies
Whether you're trying to lose or gain weight, did you used any nutrition app to help you with your goal? If so, what are some useful features that stood out to you? I know setting a nutrition goal can be challenging, that's why I believe the app must feel like a companion along this journey. For example for me MyFitnessPal has a nice Recipe feature that groups recipes to help you with your goal (low carbs, high protein, gluten free, etc.)

Replies

Shon Milly
In general, nutrition is a fundamental thing in the life of every person, especially an athlete. Food should have enough protein to build muscle, natural carbohydrates contained in fiber and vitamins and minerals. If for some reason something is lacking in your rational, you can easily cover the deficit by adding some nutritional supplements, be it proteins or vitamins. In particular, I also included hgh in my nutrition to maximize pre-competition results. It helped me a lot at one time.
Lori King
I use a nutrition app to track my daily macros, caloric intake, and hydration levels, and my favorite feature has to be the comprehensive food database that makes logging my meals super convenient and the personalized reports that provide a clear overview of my progress!
George Ivascu
@king22l Love it! What's the name of the app?
Ethan Williams
I use nutrition apps to help manage my calorie intake and macro balance, and one of my favorite features is the ability to track and analyze my nutrient breakdown, which gives me the power to fine-tune my diet based on my personal goals and needs!
galina moroz
I work a lot, but unfortunately I never have enough time for it. I recently started eating keto food, I found the website low carb ready meals https://srslylowcarb.com/collect... and order food here. It’s so delicious, I’ve never eaten anywhere else, now every evening I order myself something delicious. Plus it’s very useful, I think I’ll even take a couple of recipes from them and somehow cook it myself, I think I’ll succeed.