• Subscribe
  • Do you use Instagram/Tiktok to promote your product? List your channel name here to inspire others!

Sayoni Dutta Roy
    6 replies

Replies

Divine Rivers
    I will once we launch the first half of our marketplace come July 17th for sign-ups. Follow me, if you'd like to hear more about the launch as we don't officially launch on PH until the Fall when the entire marketplace is funcional
    @divine_rivers1 Followed you! I would also be really interested to see your social media page once you create one.
    Divine Rivers
    @sayoni_dutta_roy As promised sharing, we just launched The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check us and our social media pages out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for candid feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. Learn More Info at producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks
    Divine Rivers
    @sayoni_dutta_roy Yes, coming very soon. Will follow up once we do
    This is for my product Gist AI: instagram.com/gist_ai
    subhan ali
    Popular social networking site TikTok enables users to make, share, and find short films. ByteDance, a Chinese business, created it, and in 2018, tiktiok it made its global debut. Due to its user-friendly design, inventive video editing capabilities, and algorithmic content suggestion system, TikTok has become extremely popular, especially among younger users.