• Subscribe
  • Do you use GPT based tools to build your audience?

Thejan Wi
    1 reply
    Do you use GPT based tools to build your audience? If Yes, What tools do you use? In which Social media channels you use them? Have you seen any growth by doing that?

Replies

Dhanian
    I prefer using GPT tools to build my audience. You can use these GPT tools on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The benefit of using GPT tools is that they can help you generate high-quality content quickly and efficiently, freeing up your time to focus on other tasks. Additionally, GPT tools can help you improve engagement with your audience by creating more compelling and engaging content. I prefer the following tools: 👇 ✅Copy.ai - This tool uses GPT-3 to generate high-quality content for social media, blogs, ads, and more. Copy.ai can help you save time by generating content for your social media platforms. ✅ShortlyAI - Another tool that uses GPT-3 to generate high-quality content, ShortlyAI can help you generate ideas for social media posts, write captions, and more. ✅Jarvis.ai - Jarvis.ai is a tool that can help you generate content for social media, blogs, and ads. With its GPT-3 technology, Jarvis.ai can help you write high-quality content in minutes. ✅Headlime - Headlime is a GPT-3 tool that can help you generate headlines for your social media posts. With its advanced language processing technology, Headlime can help you create engaging headlines that will grab your audience's attention. If this was helpful,follow me @mapozi_junior