• Subscribe
  • Do you use Google Docs or a more secure and privacy friendly alternative?

Priyanka Saini
    6 replies

Replies

Ashfaq Kp
    I switch between Google Docs and Dropbox Paper. For some reason, I find Dropbox Paper more to my liking, particularly for its unique features. However, due to the popularity of Google Docs and the fact that most of my clients have Google accounts, I end up using Google Docs more often. Regarding privacy and security, Google Docs is generally considered secure and has robust privacy measures in place. However, there have been instances where security vulnerabilities were exploited. For example, hackers have used Google Docs' comment feature to send malicious links, bypassing typical email security measures​. Despite these concerns, Google continuously works on improving its security protocols to protect user data.
    Sarah Playford
    I use google docs and I think it is very secure and privacy + budget friendly, what made you think it is not, would love to know.
    Alara Kilic
    I use Google Docs and easy to use
    Boreas Krüger
    I am not aware of any alternative other than MS office, are there more?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    For now, only Google Docs or Notion :)
    Daniel Burns
    We use simultaneously Google Docs and Confluence. Most non-technical people in the firm prefer Google Docs as for them it's easier to use.