Do you use crypto in your daily life?

Jose Rodríguez
28 replies

Replies

Rayyan Maqsood
We don't have any use cases here for crypto other then investment purpose.
iCodeForBeer
Yes. Only trading in future. 😎
Business Marketing with Nika
Now, less often. I barely paid for physical stuff like groceries, but we had some places and cafes where you could pay only with BTC or sats.
Arthur Leclercq
Only as investment, not many daily use cases yet
vivyn kumar
As an investment. What about you?
Bryan Bautista
I'm more of a passive crypto user, occasionally buying and holding for investment purposes.
Zenda
Never. I think as a currency, Crypto is not stable enough. I just found a website today that only allows Crypto transactions and doesn‘t allow other transaction methods. 😂 I also want to know if there are more and more people using Crypto for transactions.
Chandula Perera
@zenda1122 There is a whole category of crypto called stablecoins which are pegged to the US dollar and more. Check out USDC and USDT!
Gurkaran Singh
Crypto isn't just for dragons in dungeons! I dabble in it, like a modern-day alchemist turning code into gold. What about you - do you sprinkle crypto in your daily mix?
Michael
No, I don't but I'm interested in it.
Andreas Sohns
No, I don't use crypto in my daily life.
Kate Ramakaieva
Yes, it is a future of currencies!
Moaz Ahmad
Launching soon!
Not really, but do sometimes get paid with it.
Chandula Perera
Yes! and I'm building my product (coinfella.io) to get more people to use crypto!
Elaine Lu
Yes, I use crypto for online purchases and to transfer money internationally. It's convenient and often saves on transaction fees.
Prem Saini
Never tried, but was always curious and did a lot of research on it
Jerry
Not in my daily life. It's more like an investment
Vaibhav
I think we are still far away from that kind of reality.
Giovani Drosda Lima
Bitcoin is literally better than paper currency and I really want it to be the standard currency in a decade.
Paulina Hryniewicz
I've never used it, never really got it :D PS Launching Insights Hub today, stop by and say hi!
Kshitij
Launching soon!
Not in daily life for sure, even as an investment I'm not very informed about the crypto market so better to refrain than to shoot blind in my case haha